I’m now breaking the series about my adventures with a beauty kind-of related post, just because there was an offer too good to resist.
So, there was a Body Shop re-opening the other day, and they had a promo for the occasion – the first 100 people who buy something for £20, get a goody bag worth £50. I mean, if that’s not an amazing deal, I don’t know what would be.
I wasn’t really sure if I needed something at that moment, but luckily for me, my new *girl* flatmate offered to buy something together and then share the bag. Genius, right! Also, there was another offer – buy one, get the second half-price. I mean, are you for real?
What was in the goodie bag:
- Hard Working Hand Protector – 100ml, £12;
- Moringa Bath Bubble – £1.50;
- Nourishing Night Cream – 50ml, £14;
- Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub – 250ml, £15;
- Coconut Nourishing Body Butter – 400ml (that thing is huge);
What we bought:
- Almond & Milk Body Butter – 200ml;
- Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub – 250ml;
I have never tried anything from the Body Shop before, so I find it really exciting to have so many products to test and review now. Most of them are super nicely scented, but I think the Shea and the Milk&Honey is my favourite!
Let me know in the comments what is your favourite Body Shop product that you would recommend me!