Are non-Christmasy posts accepted during Blogmas?
I’ve got my Birchbox a couple of days ago and was super surprised because I didn’t expect it coming that early. However, my excitement kind of disappeared the moment I opened it up..
First of all – the design. It’s absolutely stunning and everything but for December? C’mon, it has to be a joke! I’d greatly appreciate birds and roses for February or March, but for December, no thanks.
Here are my five products for this month:
- Spectrum Collection Marbleous Black B04 Brush – everyone gets one in their box, I wouldn’t say I’m particularly excited about it, but it’s a brush and I’d probably get a good use out of it;
- LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick – I opted for the lipstick in shade Cranberry, because I desperately need a good red in my collection, and was not fascinated by the other option – the Pixi lipbalm. I have high hopes for this little guy, so stay tuned for a review!
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – I’ve never heard of the brand before, which is good, I guess, because I get to try new things!
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel – when it comes to my shower gels, I get the first one I see and like the scent of. I’m not particularly picky with them, so it would be really nice to have something ‘special’ to try now.
- Nip+Fab Kale Fix Moisturizer – I like my current moisturizer, but sometimes I feel like it’s simply not enough, so trying a sample of the Nip+Fab one would be interesting!
Overall, all the products are okay kind of, but definitely not what I was hoping for. I feel like I never have luck with my Birchboxes and I’m going to end my subscription for now. All the products will be used at some point, but I don’t know… maybe I have too many samples already and I can’t appreciate them enough.
Have you tried any of the products?