I’m sorry I’m that late with my monthly review of this wonderful subscription box – Love Me Beauty! As always, I received 5 carefully picked beauty items, which I’m going to mention quickly now, as I don’t want to spoil the upcoming detailed reviews. July’s theme is Vacation vibes and c’mon, we’ve all got them!!
Starting this month, LMB is changing their policy. They used to have a limited collection, which was changing every month. Now, they are building a shop and every item lasts until it’s out of stock, meaning more choice available!!
What you do is first, sign up and choose your subscription plan – for one month £10, for three months £9 or for six months £8. Then you get 60 credits which you can spend however you like, and can even add more credits if you fancy! Moreover, if you use my code siyana17 you will get the EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo worth £9.99 as a free gift!
What I love most about this subscription is that you can personally pick the products you want to receive. Not only that, but you also get a pretty make up bag every single month! Here’s what I’ve got for July:
1. This incredible bag – I didn’t choose the glam life, the glam life chose me! I know, right!
2. EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo – I’ve read that these sponges are very comparable with the famous Beauty Blender, so I’m very curious to try!
3. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask – another product I’ve heard a lot about! Being loved by Ellie Goulding’s herself, I’d love to check that out!
4. Skin Perfecting EcoTools Brush – this one promises to make your skin look airbrushed and oh boy, it’s so soft!
5. Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads x 5 – another product loved by a celebrity – Kylie Jenner this time. So excited to try this out!
6. Nails Inc – in a lovely pinky shade. You can choose between 6 in total: yellow (Seven Dials), red (Crombie Mews), blue (Claremont Street), peach (Spring Gardens) and two pinks (Bayswater Avenue and Fulham Pal Road).
Overall, I’m very happy with my box this month! I’ve never tried anything prior to its arrival and I’m very excited to do so!
You can also check:
Thank you for reading, and let me know if you have tried any of the products!