It’s been a while since I got an award and I thought it’s time to do one! I figured out that it’s super important to make more personal posts so you could get to know the person behind all those posts! I have a lot to catch up with (thank you so much for nominating me though, I’ll do every single one sooner or later!) and I also never got the chance to thank you for 900 followers! I’m so close to my goal of 1000, yey!! So these two lovely girls nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award, so go check their blogs out – Hollie and Stephanie! Thank you, you are the sweetest!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
- What are your favourite blog post to read?
I love reading If we were having coffee type of posts because they are super personal and they make me feel the blogger as my real friend. Of course I love beauty hauls, unboxings, make up ideas… basically I enjoy reading other people’s blogs 😀
- What is your favourite quote?
I don’t live by quotes, so sorry – I don’t have one!
- Do you have a particular list of blog posts you want to write?
I keep some ideas in the drafts sections but don’t really have a specific list. I like to write about stuff I’m passionate about at the moment and not plan months ahead.
- Holiday abroad or holiday at home?
Well, my home is abroad now so those two are basically the same for me 😀 I like to spend some time at home but also visit new places 🙂
- Your favourite time of the year and why?
Autumn (mid September) because it’s still warm and sunny but you feel like everything slowly settles down. It’s a feeling that I can’t describe but I love it and hate it at the same time.
- One make up product you wouldn’t want to live without?
I’d say mascara but today we have so many false eyelashes on the market that mascara can be easily replaced. But I love it anyway and don’t feel my look is completed without it.
- An interesting fact about you?
I love deep red lipstick shades but (almost) never wear them. Maybe I should change that?
- Where would you like to see your blog go in the next year?
I would love to see it grow and develop and maybe help me get a job in the PR or beauty sector.
- Favourite animal?
None, I would hug them all!
- What’s your favourite blog post to write and why?
I love writing about my empties, because that means I’m going to throw them after 😀 Other than that – maybe hauls and make up looks 🙂
- In terms of style, makeup and design what are your favourite aesthetics and trends you love to follow?
I love to see people rocking in pastel shades like white or baby pink – it just looks so simple, classy and feminine. I try to apply that style to my blog because I think it’s appealing and super easy to read. In terms of clothing and make up for myself I’d gravitate towards warm and earthy tones such as brown, beige, grey, burgundy, etc. and I’m also trying to fit my Instagram into the brown theme.
- Tell me one thing you’d love to tick off your bucket list?
See the Northern lights.
- Do you have any interesting family traditions?
Nope, my family is super boring.
- Favourite song at the moment?
- What is your comfort food of choice?
When I’m feeling lazy, I’d grab myself some pizza. But I love tomato or potato soup because they make me feel like being at home and warm my body and soul 🙂
- What is the worst film you’ve ever watched?
If the movie is that bad, I just don’t keep it in my mind 😀
- Do you ever wear lashes? If not tell me why? If you do what are your favourite pair?
No, I don’t wear because I’m not used to them and I feel them heavy on my lids. Also, my lashes are relatively long, so I don’t necessarily need fake ones. I only use falsies when I’m doing make up looks for the blog because I think they look better on photos, but take them off immediately when I’m done.
- If you could re-design your bedroom what would be your colour scheme?
White with warm brown accents. I’d love it to look bright but cozy at the same time!
- Favourite brand of makeup and why?
I don’t have a favourite brand – I like it, I take it.
- How did you meet your very best friend?
We took each other’s hands on the very first day of school (1st grade) – we even have a picture together standing in the queue 😀
- Tell me something else about you! (can be absolutely anything)
I’m equally excited to go back to my UK home and sad to leave my Bulgarian home. Does that make sense?
If you don’t do awards and tags, feel free not to. I nominated you because I appreciate your presence in the blogging world!
- If you could swap with a celebrity for a week, who would that be and why?
- Do you prefer to skip lunch or dinner?
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavor?
- What’s the thing you like about yourself?
- Is there a thing you want to change in yourself (both appearance and personality)?
- What are your favourite types of posts to read?
- How do you feel about your blog at the moment?
- If you had to delete your blog, how would you react?
- What’s your favourite lipstick shade?
- If you have to go out wearing only one make up product – what would that be?
- What did you eat last night?
Thank you everyone!