Today I’m collaborating with Bella! She recently got a blog make over and now her page is beyond stunning! We were thinking about doing a Top 5 under £10 post, but we both loved challenges so we decided to be under £5! We are all after affordable makeup and beauty on a budget, right!
I already have posts about all of those products, but I they are so amazing and affordable, that are worth mentioning again!
- Skincare: Simple Cleanser – usually £4.50, now it’s reduced to £2.19 in Superdrug! If I was in the UK at the moment, I’d definitely grab a few bottles!
- Nails: Poundland – I obviously got that for £1. That’s my favourite shade ever and I wear it all the time! The staying power is insane, and I definitely think it’s worth way more then just one pound!
3. Lips: Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick in shade 16 – I got it from Bulgaria (is that cheating though 😀 ?) but converted it was I think about £2. You can also find it on Ebay or Amazon for £4.
4. Sparkle: Primark highlighter – it still has it on the packaging – £3. I love how subtle and blendable it is and I’m sure there’s also a golden and a white one. Well, I can’t tell you for sure, but I think they are worth checking out as much as this pinky guy!
5. Eyes and some more sparkle: Love Your Look Eyeshadow Palette – £3 – it’s stunning, the shades are creamy and long-lasting, and it definitely deserves more recognition! I would have also included the Make Up Revolution Iconic 1 palette, but I don’t have it with me at the moment. They are both created by the same mother-daughter brand, so you get the idea of their quality.
There are so many gems on the market for less than £5 that are so worth trying! And some of them (the nail polish for example) definitely deserve a higher price tag, but you know, sometimes it’s only the brand you are actually paying for.
I can’t wait to see Bella’s top 5 products and maybe try some new stuff! Which one is your favourite product for under £5? Let me know in the comments below!