Are non-Christmasy posts accepted during Blogmas? Hope yes, because today’s post is a review of the Birchbox December.
I’ve got my Birchbox a couple of days ago and was super surprised because I didn’t expect it coming that early. However, my excitement kind of disappeared the moment I opened it up..
First of all – the design. It’s absolutely stunning and everything but for a Birchbox December? C’mon, it has to be a joke! I’d greatly appreciate birds and roses for February or March, but for December, no thanks.
Here are my five products for this month:
- Spectrum Collection Marbleous Black B04 Brush – everyone gets one in their box. It’s nice and soft and I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of it.
- LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick – I opted for the lipstick in shade Cranberry, because I desperately need a good red in my collection. The other option was not fascinating for me – the Pixi lipbalm. I have high hopes for this little guy, so stay tuned for a review!
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – I’ve never heard of the brand before – which is good, because I get to try new things!
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel – when it comes to my shower gels, I get the first one I see and like the scent of. I’m not particularly picky with them, so it would be really nice to have something ‘special’ to try now.
- Nip+Fab Kale Fix Moisturizer – I like my current moisturizer, but sometimes I feel like it’s simply not enough, so trying a sample of the Nip+Fab one would be interesting!
Overall, I do like the products in Birchbox December. Unfortunately I do feel like the samples are getting worse with every box and I’m going to end my subscription for now. What do you think about the Birchbox December – does it feel festive to you?
Have you tried any of the products?