I’m finally back from my longest blogging break ever (a whole week!). Sometimes you just don’t feel like blogging and that’s fine, as it helps you to recharge and gain some inspiration for future posts!
Anyway, last month I’ve decided to secretly go for a no-buy August and my mission was absolutely successful! I didn’t buy a single make up product! That wasn’t very difficult to achieve, as I’m hardly wearing any make up now in the summer, and don’t need to buy a lot of it! On top of that, I’ve also managed to use up a few products, which gives my mission even a better result 😀
1. Face products:
- Would I buy this again? Not at the moment, because I’ve found a cheaper alternative that I’m happy with.
- Do I recommend? Absolutely, it’s an amazing product by itself!
Avene Thermal Water
- Would I buy this again? I have a full bottle of it, so currently no.
- Do I recommend? Yes, it’s super nice and refreshing, especially in the summer.
Caudalie Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting
- Would I buy this again? Eeeh, not really sure because I have other similar products to try out. But I do love it, that’s for sure, it’s just a bit pricey and I’m considering if I really need it.
- Do I recommend? Absolutely, it’s one of my favourite skin care products but I feel it could be possibly replaced with something else.
2. Body and Hair products:
Fa Cream & Oil
- Would I buy this again? No, because this scent is currently discontinued and I can’t find it anymore. But if I do – I’ll definitely stock up a few bottles.
- Do I recommend? Yes, yes, yes! It’s such a warm and relaxing scent, it’s one of my absolute favourite!
Adidas Shower Gel
- Would I buy this again? No, I never really liked the scent and the ‘exfoliating bits’ weren’t big enough for proper exfoliation.
- Do I recommend? Eh, it’s not my personal favourite, but you may like it.
L’angelica Shampoo and Balsamo
- Would I buy this again? No, it was supposed to be softening, but my hair never felt so dry and tangled!
- Do I recommend? Everybody has different needs, so this shampoo may match yours.
3. Nail Care
Nail polish Remover
- Would I buy this again? I don’t remember where did I get this from, but oil removers are super nice! This one in particular was lavender scented and never dried my nails like acetone usually does. I believe you can find similar in Poundland.
- Do I recommend: Worth trying!
Thank you for reading! Have you ever tried some of these?