Tomorrow is the 1st of July which means two things: 1. it’s July Morning and 2. stepping back for a moment and thinking about all the things happened so far.
For those of you who are not Bulgarian (the majority then), July Morning is an unique newly adopted tradition – from the 1980s. Basically people spend their nights on the beach or anywhere along the Black Sea coast, with music, camp fire, etc. and wait for the sunrise. I presume that’s a way to celebrate the freedom of the spirit. And I can assure you, it’s actually amazing!
I always find it difficult to express my feelings with words, but I can still try.
The first six months of 2017 brought me so many different emotions: excitement – I’ve started my blog and continued developing it; depression – I struggled with finding a job and got anxious about my exam grades; satisfaction – because I’ve found a job and it’s the best one so far; some more excitement – I was picked to take part in a paid project at uni and passed all of the exams; some more depression – I got rejected for the uni exchange programme; and some more excitement on my way back home.
Overall, I must have been really excited thorough the year 😀
Anyway, we all do New Year resolutions, and I though… why not doing some New Half-year ones 😀 Here are some of mine:
- Be fit and healthy – running/cycling at least 3 times per week is a must!
- Read at least one book – and finish the ones you’ve started!
- Explore at least one new city – visit as many new places as possible!
- Get your driving license!
- Find yourself an internship – or you won’t pass your third year!
- Be kinder and happier – give your best and never expect anything in return!
- Make a blogging schedule and stick to it – how about posting every three days?
- Don’t be scared to reach out to brands and promote your blog.
- Get 1000 followers by the end of your first half a year of blogging.
- Host your first giveaway – your readers deserve some appreciation!
I’m also offering you a free printable, which you can find here: Summer Goals
Please let me know if you downloaded this and would like to see some more in the future! Thank you for reading! I’d love to see some of your summer/half new-year goals in the comments!