Lifestyle, Make up

Opening Love me Beauty June 2017 + 20% off promo code

I just love those rainy days when you are feeling a bit down but then the postman comes to your door and brings you the package full with happiness! Today my Love Me Beauty subscription arrived and I just couldn’t wait to show you what’s inside! Also check my opening for May if you’ve missed it!

hellosumemr

It’s June already and we all still can’t believe that time passed so quickly! But if we see it from the bright side – it’s summer already! This month’s theme is #HelloSummer and LMB stocked their shelves like never before. Here is everything that you could find this month:

1213141516171819

As you can see, all the products have ‘credits’ written under their image – 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30. That is because when you sign up for the monthly box, you get 60 credits which you can spend however you wish. I personally think that LMB is the best subscription out there, because you can’t be really disappointed with the products you get, as you pick them by yourself! I’ve got 7 products, which were kindly gifted to me, however, I’m planning to get another box, because there are so many stuff that I wanted to try – the Kat Von D lipstick for example, some of the face masks and the brow gel!

IMG_4177

I also got this gorgeous , which turned out to be my favourite! It’s just so pretty and girly! I’m planning to later this month, and I’m absolutely taking it with me. I’m saying this for a second time, but I really love that LMB doesn’t send you carton boxes, but these lovely bags instead, which you can use even after all the products are finished! Thinking about the environment! Now let’s see what’s inside!

IMG_4179

Pericone MD Cosmeceuticals – Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint – 30 ml – 30 credits (the full size product is 59ml, a bit odd quantity, retails for £59 or $75) – I like the packaging, it’s very heavy and gives this luxury feeling in the hand. It is supposed to be applied in the morning, because it has SPF 30 and micro capsules which slowly release their pigment throughout the day. I’m very curious to try this out, so stay tuned for a review in the future!

IMG_4181

CAUDALIE Concentrated Brightening Essence – 50 ml – 15 credits – (full size product is 150 ml and retails for £30) – this lil guy is supposed to get rid of the dead skin cells, reduce any dark spots on the skin, moisturize and give a glowing complexion.

IMG_4184

CAUDALIE Divine Oil for Body, Face and Hair – 15 ml – 15 credits (full size product is 50ml and retails for £18/ 100ml for £28) – I’m yet to try this oil, but all I can say for now is – it does smell DIVINE.

IMG_4182

CAUDALIE Nourishing Body Lotion – 50 ml – 15 credits (full size product is 250 ml and retails for £20). My body butter is going to finish after one or two more uses, so I’m happy that I’ve got this one to try. It smells really nice and delicate, and doesn’t have any parabens or other harmful ingredients.

IMG_4183

CAUDALIE Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting – 10 ml – 15 credits (full size is 30ml and retails for £45) – another product for perfect skin complexion, and that’s everything we all want, isn’t it? It’s all natural, and helps to even out the skin tone. Excited to try it as well!

IMG_4185

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in shade Pink Pop – that’s not something you can currently order from this month’s edit, but I really hope it gets available soon, because it’s simply amazing! It is supposed to give pigmented, glossy and non-sticky finish, also moisturize and make the lips look fuller.

IMG_4187

Yu-Be Moisturizing Ckin Cream and Body Lotion samples – 2x3ml and 5ml – 10 credits (full size cream is 30ml and retails for $16, and the lotion is 300ml for $29) – that’s a Japanese brand which promises rich hydrating formula for moisturizing dry skin all year round. I’ve never heard of this brand before, so I’m excited to try it!

That’s all the products which I got in my adorable bag, and you can definitely see the pattern – this month it’s all about healthy, moisturized and glowing skin! I got products for 95 credits and estimated value of £70!! If I had to fit in the 60 credits, and get only the first three products, that’s still more than £40.

You can sign up for the LMB subscription for one month (£10+p&p), 3 months (£9+p&p), or 6 months (£8+p&p). However, if you use my code siyana20 you will get 20% off your first box (offer valid until end of June 2017) Isn’t that amazing!

Have you ever used their services or any of the CAUDALIE products? Thank you for reading,

siyana signature

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

20 Comments

• Reply janahpinku

The products look so interesting! And the little makeup pouch is so pretty. 💕

June 8, 2017 at 3:51 pm
  • Reply Shelby @Fitasamamabear

Ohh perfect! Try the divine lotion I wan to hear how it is!

June 8, 2017 at 4:58 pm
    • Reply Siyana

I can’t wait to try them all, I’m sure they would be great! Review will be coming shortly x

June 8, 2017 at 5:16 pm
  • Reply Christina

That bag is super cute! Everything looks awesome and this seems like a great service. I may have to look more into it!

June 8, 2017 at 6:05 pm
    • Reply Siyana

The make up bag is adorable! I absolutely encourage you to try them! <3

June 8, 2017 at 6:06 pm
  • Reply Asaake

You get all those products in one box? That’s amazing! They all look Divine. I can envision a summer Skincare Routine inspired by this box alone.

June 8, 2017 at 6:17 pm
    • Reply Siyana

They are amazing, I really can’t wait to implement them in my summer routine 🌸

June 8, 2017 at 6:42 pm
  • Reply Andrea

I hadn’t heard of this subscription before but it looks amazing!! Nice range of products 🙂 I think I might need to check it out myself! Thanks for sharing!

June 8, 2017 at 6:25 pm
    • Reply Siyana

If you are in the UK I absolutely recommend you to try it 😊

June 8, 2017 at 6:46 pm
  • Reply Liz

I haven’t heard of Love me Beauty before, but I think it’s such a great idea. I love how you pick what you want. I love that lip gloss. What cool choices! I’m going to check it out.

June 8, 2017 at 7:24 pm
    • Reply Siyana

That’s lovely, Liz, I’m glad I helped you discover new services 😊

June 8, 2017 at 7:29 pm
  • Reply Valeriehoff

That looks great, is it available in the U.S? I have used Perricone products and interviewed him when I was a TV reporter. I love his products!

June 8, 2017 at 8:45 pm
    • Reply Siyana

You did! Must have been so exciting! I think the boxes are only available in the UK but sincerely hope they start shipping internationally! x

June 8, 2017 at 8:49 pm
  • Reply stashy

Oh man, I left a lengthy comment but it disappeared… (the page loaded for a while when I hit “post comment” and then the comment box showed a sad smiley face 🙁 and my comment disappeared. I couldn’t get it to show up even after I hit the “back” button)

I said something to the effect of how great that you get to choose the items for this box. And I’m curious about the Perricone product! I hope you’ll like the items you chose!

June 8, 2017 at 11:39 pm
    • Reply Siyana

Ah I’m really sorry that you lost your comment! Do you suspect the internet connection or something about my blog?

About the products – they were gifted to me, so I didn’t pick them up personally, but I’m really happy with them anyway! I’m considering getting another box, this time on my own, because there are a few products that I really want to try! 🌸

June 9, 2017 at 12:49 am
  • Reply sophiaaxo

I love the brand Caudalie!! they have such good products! been using them for years!

sophiaaaxo.com

June 9, 2017 at 10:35 am
  • Reply My Travel Essentials - Siyana Online

[…] – NUXE cleansing gel and exfoliating gel (as I never feel clean enough after a flight), and CAUDALIE Brightening Serum – we need to shine, right! I use testers or travel size products, and I usually get these […]

June 24, 2017 at 2:18 pm
  • Reply Review: Love Me Beauty July 2017 + promo code - Siyana Online

[…] Love me Beauty June 2017 […]

July 22, 2017 at 5:31 am
  • Reply My Current Summer Skin Routine - Siyana Online

[…] got this essence from my Love Me Beauty box for June and I’ve been using it every single day since then (sometimes even twice). I definitely feel […]

July 27, 2017 at 6:09 pm
  • Reply Review: Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint - Siyana Online

[…] got a sample of 30ml with my Love Me Beauty  subscription box. I found its full size (59ml) at Sephora and Ulta for […]

August 10, 2017 at 10:08 am