I’ve got one Birchbox back in March, and I wasn’t really interested in renewing my subscription. You know, samples didn’t seem to be super exciting, box design wasn’t really wow for me. Until this month.
In November, Birchbox is collaborating with VOGUE and is offering a few of the most cult beauty products, Hoola Bronzer being one of them! The design is super sleek too and you can pick between two options. I opted for a surprise, but it was exactly the design I was hoping for!
Here’s a list of my products:
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – that was the product I was most excited about! I’ve been dying to try it out, after everyone’s been raving about it.
- Percy & Reed – Volumizing No Oil Oil – that definitely sounds super interesting and I can’t wait to try it out!
- Klorane – Dry Shampoo – okay, to be honest I’m tired of getting dry shampoo every time, and I think I’m not the only one. I have so many bottles, I’m stocked for life! But then I’m excited to try this one, because I’ve heard of Klorane before and I know that they do top hair products.
- Nuxe – Dry Oil – another product I’m not very excited about. I feel like Nuxe’s products are literally in every subscription box, and I have so many of them now – maybe 3 or 4.
- Birchbox Brush Cleaner – that sounds fun and I’m definitely going to use it!
Have you got your Birchbox this month? Which one is your favourite product?