I’ve been so happy these days, because I got to know so many new bloggers! I’ve also got nominated for a few awards, and that’s been such an honor for me!
First I’d like to thank Midnight Magician for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I now have to state 7 facts about myself, but I’ve never really liked just listing any, so I’d skip this step, if that’s fine. However, go check this blog, because it has some amazing recipes and totally deserves your visit!
Then the lovely Pakistani princess nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and this is exactly the one I’m going to do today! I’ve already done the The Blue sky tag and the Liebster Award, so doing this one will be something new to me. Let’s get started!
-Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog;
-List the rules and display the award;
-Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you;
-Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
The questions I’ve been asked:
- If you could become fluent overnight in any language, which would it be and why? As I’m very rational thinking, I’d say Chinese – obviously because it’s one of the most common languages and takes a lifetime to learn.
- What is your funniest memory, and why?
Probably there would be a few but they won’t sound as funny without context. I honestly can’t name them, but thank you for making me think about that 🙂
- What is your all time favourite TV show?
Definitely hard to say about all-time favourite show, but I’m currently obsessed with How to get away with murder series, so I’d say that.
- Do you have a hidden talent? (or just a cool talent) Obviously it’s hidden so well, that even I can’t find it!
- If you could go shopping with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Shopping is hardly my thing, but I’d share an afternoon over a chocolate cake with almost everyone who asks!
- Do you have a pet peeve?
I get easily annoyed by so many things, even this could be a pet peeve itself haha!
- Day person or night person? (ie. have fun during the day or party all night?) Definitely a night person, although I really want to learn to get up early and embrace the day while it’s still young. There is something fascinating in the small morning hours but unfortunately it’s exactly the time I go to bed 🙁
- Country you would love to visit?
Ask me about a country I don’t want to visit!
- What is your favourite sport?
I’m sorry to disappoint again, but I’m not a sport person either. I perhaps love football because especially during the world championship, it’s able to unite people together. I believe this should be the mission of every sport, so yeah, I admire it for making that actually possible to happen.
- Do you prefer cities or the countryside?
Cities, for sure, I find them much more vibrant, and attractive for my personality.
- What made you decide to create a blog?
Literally nothing, I’ve decided to make a blog out of nowhere – clicked a few buttons and here I am.
I’m going to list the last few people I’ve started to follow recently. Of course, there are many of you that I personally admire quite a lot and often engage with, but I’m also more interested in getting to know some of my new fellow bloggers! So these are:
Curly Girl Abroad
- What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
- When did you start your blog and what were your expectations about it?
- What’s the dish you cook best?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What’s your favourite part of the day?
- How much time you allow yourself for blogging?
- What is your favourite sweet thing to eat (or not)?
- Which is the cutest thing you own (product, animal, toy, picture)?
- Which is your favourite beauty product (brand or actual thing)?
- What would you like to do in order to improve your room?
- What was the best thing someone has ever told you?
No need to feel pressured to take part, I just wanted to let you know that your blogs are lovely and totally deserve the award <3