Hey everyone, I’ve recently hit 300 followers (which was honestly my goal for mid-summer) and also got nominated for a few blog awards, which of course couldn’t make me happier! Thank you for all the support, I won’t stop saying that the blogger community is the most supportive one!
I want to say a big thank you to Rachel who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. I don’t want to repeat myself, as I already have a similar post, but strongly encourage all of you to check her blog, because she shares some amazing, healthy and very simple recipes not only for you, but for your best friends (the pets of course) as well! How awesome is that!
There also were these two lovely ladies, who nominated me for the Cramm Award, the one which I’ve never one before and will be doing today. This award was apparently created by Liv, who blogs at The Cramm. It was Angela who nominated me first for this award. She posts every day (sometimes even more than once!) about so many different stuff and it’s just impossible not to find something for yourself! Then it was Kali who nominated me as well! Go over her blog, it’s so chick and pretty!
1. Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you;
2. Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well;
3. Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world;
4. Answer your challenge question;
5. Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question;
3 things that motivate me to blog:
(unfortunately, as it’s only me who is aware of the existence of this blog, so I can’t really name 3 people who motivate me to keep going):
- Me, myself and I – I need to prove to myself that I can be doing something for more than 3 minutes (usually that’s the time I keep my focus on anything, then I get bored or distracted). I also like to write (sometimes) and I find this to be the way I can put my thoughts kind of in place;
- My readers – it’s an amazing feeling to know that something you’ve written was actually useful to someone else or made them feel good in a way;
- Some of my fellow bloggers – I mean c’mon, I’ve found some adorable babes here, amazing ladies that keep me motivated not just by encouraging me with their positive words, but also because it’s such a pleasure to keep up with their content as well!
One thing I hope to improve the world:
Kindness. But not just courtesy kindness, but real-warm-from-the-bottom-of-your-heart kindness. I like to believe that everyone is a good person deep inside, but acts in a certain manner because of some reason (sometimes more complex than you can imagine). And if that person is being shown real kindness, they’d open their soul and mind to accept it and then gift it to someone else.
Angela’s question: What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
‘Agree to everything you are being told, and then do it your own way‘. I mean, you don’t need to argue with anyone, you make the other person feel valued because you agree with their opinion, and then do it the way you feel is the best for you. No headaches!
Kali’s question: If you had to pick another topic to blog about, besides the one your currently do, what would it be?
I don’t have one specific topic that I’m currently writing about – it’s just various stuff that I’d label ‘lifestyle’. Maybe if I had to pick just one… hmm, I’d say traveling. I’d love to have the opportunity to travel more often and share stories about amazing places and some stunning photos! Or maybe DIY because it’s so inspiring to see beautiful stuff coming out of your own two hands…. see how indecisive I am! That’s why I do everything – lifestyle!
I nominate all of you! Everyone who reads this deserves the award and honestly it would take days to tag every each of you who I follow and admire very much! I’d love to see your thoughts on the thing you hope it would improve the world, I’d love to see who motivates and helps you being enthusiastic about your work! Please tag me in your post or share the link in the comments down below, I’d genuinely love to read them all!
Which is the thing you find most impressive about one’s blog and that would make you follow it instantly? (Apart from because you’re interested in the particular topic)
You can also check my other awards:
Thank you for being there! Xx